Good question. Everyone is aware of the necessity to change out the air filters in their home.
But, how often does one need to?
There are several factors involved in determining the optimal time, including the following:
- Are there any smokers in the house?
- Do you have cats, dogs, or other pets?
- What is the air quality in your city?
- The type and quality of your filter
- Does anyone in the house suffer from allergies?
If your household consists of pets and/or smoker, and if your area has lots of dust and allergens, we recommend replacing your filters every 30 days.
The longest interval recommended would be 90 days for those with regular filters. Please note: specialty filters may have their own specific guidelines. Please follow those.
If you have any questions, why not reach out to the experts at Service Tech?
We’ll be happy to answer your questions!
Give us a call today at
or fill out the form in our Contact page.