In addition to air duct cleaning, our certified technicians also clean dryer vents. Having your dryer vents professionally cleaned regularly not only saves you money in energy efficiency, it can help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
Watch for the following signs that an air duct cleaning is overdue:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home. Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house.
- An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
- New furnace or ductwork.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the ductwork, which could cause sediment build-up in the system.
When it comes to air duct cleaning, Service Tech’s technicians never cut corners. We don’t take what we do for granted. We know that a cleaner, healthier home starts in your air ducts.
Service Done Right the First Time!
For dryer fire prevention tips or maintenance, please contact Service Tech.