We’re in the thick of the hot Alabama summer.
Here are some easy-to-follow tips that will help you save on cooling during the sweltering heat.
- Replace your air filters monthly (or clean as recommended) to ensure efficient air flow.
- Shut your blinds where possible day to help keep the heat out.
- Related to the last tip, keep your windows closed to keep the cool air in.
- Make sure your dryer’s lint filter is cleaned out after every use.
- Employ ceiling fans as a lower-cost way to stay comfortable.
- Get maintenance on your central air conditioner unit for a proper tune-up.
- Try to use appliances towards the end of the day, such as the dishwasher and dryer. Try to use a microwave instead of the oven where possible.
Would you like more summer cooling tips? Perhaps you need some maintenance to get your cooling system in tip-top shape.
We’ve been providing heating and cooling service to the Birmingham, Alabama area for close to three decades. Our HVAC technicians are available 24 hours a day.
Cooling comfort is one call away. Call Service Tech at 205-488.4714.